Re: Comment on max_locks_per_transaction

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: Comment on max_locks_per_transaction
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On Fri, 2012-06-15 at 12:37 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> Hmmm.  I think we should also say "partitioning", as well as
> "inheritance".  Maybe:
>
> "Extensive use of table inheritance, such as for tables with many
> partitions, may require raising this setting."

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.2/static/ddl-partitioning.html#DDL-PARTITIONING-CONSTRAINT-EXCLUSION

Looks like we do define it, so that's fine with me.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis

От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: Comment on max_locks_per_transaction
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: outdated legal notice in SGML docs?