Re: An I/O error occured while sending to the backend

От Glenn Holmer
Тема Re: An I/O error occured while sending to the backend
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Tue, 2012-06-12 at 16:04 +0800, Craig Ringer wrote:
> Just for the future: 7zip works well on Linux.

Not to veer *too* far off-topic, but I don't trust any piece of software
whose man page includes something like "CAUTION: this flag does not do
what you think, avoid using it".

--
Glenn Holmer
Weyco Group, Inc.

Сообщение: Re: An I/O error occured while sending to the backend
Сообщение: Re: An I/O error occured while sending to the backend