Function already exists with same argument types

От gipsy-king1
Тема Function already exists with same argument types
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dear all

I want to import a postGIS-DB backup-file.

When I execute this command:
*pg_restore -i -h localhost -p 5432 -U postgres -d THS -v
"<path>/alkis.backup"  > "<path2>\output.txt" 2>&1*

I get an textfile with all outputs. There are lots of ERRORs like this:

*pg_restore: erstelle FUNCTION st_geometry_analyze(internal)
pg_restore: [Archivierer (DB)] Fehler in Inhaltsverzeichniseintrag 33; 1255
121878509 FUNCTION st_geometry_analyze(internal) postgres
pg_restore: [Archivierer (DB)] could not execute query: ERROR:  function
"st_geometry_analyze" already exists with same argument types
    Command was: CREATE FUNCTION st_geometry_analyze(internal) RETURNS
boolean
    AS '$libdir/liblwgeom', 'LWGEOM_analyze'
    LANGUAGE c ST...*

/I heard that the restore-command will apply all functions a second time. Is
there a possibility to disable this inside the pg_restore-command?
I don't want to delete all function by hand inside the pdAdmin before I'll
execute the pg_restore-command./

best regards,
Thomas