Re: Ability to listen on two unix sockets

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Ability to listen on two unix sockets
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On sön, 2012-06-10 at 00:25 +0200, Andres Freund wrote:
> directory in
> > > That doesn't help libpq using clients.
> > There is no mandate here to do anything about that.
> Well, Martin Pitt/the debian package is patching exactly that. Youre
> saying
> that everything that needs to be done to make that easier is to make
> unix_socket_dir a list. So there seems to be some disparity there ;)

The Debian package doesn't need any change or assistance, really.  You
can change the default location of the socket by patching
pg_config_manual.h, and that's a one-liner.  The only thing that would
make that slightly easier or better is making it a configure option, but
that was intentionally decided against in the old days (not by me).

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Ability to listen on two unix sockets
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Ability to listen on two unix sockets