Re: After 10 -> 15 upgrade getting "cannot commit while a portal is pinned" on one python function

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: After 10 -> 15 upgrade getting "cannot commit while a portal is pinned" on one python function
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Haven't had a chance to go through this yet. I'm going to say though
> that Tom Lane is looking for a shorter generic case that anyone could
> run on their system.

Yeah, it's a long way from that trigger function definition to a
working (i.e. failing) example.  Shortening the trigger might help by
eliminating some parts of the infrastructure that would need to be
shown --- but nobody's going to try to reverse-engineer all that.

Сообщение: Re: After 10 -> 15 upgrade getting "cannot commit while a portal is pinned" on one python function
Сообщение: Re: After 10 -> 15 upgrade getting "cannot commit while a portal is pinned" on one python function