mailing list subscription confirmation page

От Jeff Davis
Тема mailing list subscription confirmation page
Дата
Список pgsql-www
I tried subscribing to another one of the mailing lists, and I got the
email confirmation with the following link:

<http://mail.postgresql.org/mj/mj_confirm/domain=postgresql.org?t=8360-6620-D30F>

When I followed the link, I got the accept/reject buttons, and I clicked
"accept", and it just waited for a while, not returning. I sent the
acceptance by email instead, but I thought it might be a problem with
the web link.

Regards,Jeff Davis

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: