Select row cells as new columns

От danycxxx
Тема Select row cells as new columns
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Hello. I hope you can help me with this or at least guide me into the right
direction:

I have 2 tables:

CREATE TABLE infos
( id integer NOT NULL DEFAULT nextval('info_id_seq'::regclass), name text NOT NULL, id_member integer NOT NULL, title
text,min_length integer NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, max_length integer NOT NULL DEFAULT 30, required boolean NOT NULL DEFAULT
false,type text NOT NULL DEFAULT 'text'::text, CONSTRAINT info_pkey PRIMARY KEY (id ), CONSTRAINT infos_id_member_fkey
FOREIGNKEY (id_member)     REFERENCES members (id) MATCH SIMPLE     ON UPDATE NO ACTION ON DELETE NO ACTION

)
WITH ( OIDS=FALSE
);
ALTER TABLE infos OWNER TO postgres;

-- Index: info_id_idx

-- DROP INDEX info_id_idx;

CREATE INDEX info_id_idx ON infos USING btree (id );

and

CREATE TABLE info_data
( id serial NOT NULL, id_info integer, value text, CONSTRAINT info_data_pkey PRIMARY KEY (id ), CONSTRAINT
info_data_id_info_fkeyFOREIGN KEY (id_info)     REFERENCES infos (id) MATCH SIMPLE     ON UPDATE NO ACTION ON DELETE NO
ACTION
)
WITH ( OIDS=FALSE
);
ALTER TABLE info_data OWNER TO postgres;

-- Index: info_data_id_idx

-- DROP INDEX info_data_id_idx;

CREATE INDEX info_data_id_idx ON info_data USING btree (id );

with the following values:

infos:
COPY infos (id, name, id_member, title, min_length, max_length, required,
type) FROM stdin;
1    nume    1    Nume    0    30    t    text
2    prenume    1    Prenume    0    30    t    text
3    cnp    1    C.N.P.    13    13    t    number
4    nume anterior    1    Nume anterior    0    30    f    text
5    stare civila    1    Starea civila    0    30    f    text
6    cetatenie    1    Cetatenie    0    30    f    text
7    rezidenta    1    Rezidenta    0    30    f    text
9    tip act    1    C.I. / B.I.    0    10    t    text
10    serie ci    1    Serie C.I. / B.I.    0    30    t    text
11    numar ci    1    Numar C.I. / B.I.    0    30    t    text
12    data eliberarii    1    Data eliberarii    0    30    t    text
13    eliberat de    1    Eliberat de    0    30    t    text
8    adresa    1    Adresa    0    50    f    text
\.

info_data:
COPY info_data (id, id_info, value) FROM stdin;
1    1    a
2    2    a
3    3    100
4    4
5    5
6    6
7    7
8    8
9    9    ci
10    10    sv
11    11    13
12    12    132
13    13    123
14    1    b
15    2    b
16    3    100
17    4
18    5
19    6
20    7
21    8
22    9    BI
23    10    XT
24    11    123
25    12    10
26    13    10
\.

The question:
How can I achive this output?

nume, prenume, cnp, nume anterior, stare civila, ... (as columns - built
from unique rows from infos)
b      , b, ....... (as rows)

http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/file/n5709987/info_data.sql
info_data.sql