Re: patch for type privileges

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: patch for type privileges
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On lör, 2011-12-10 at 16:16 +0100, Yeb Havinga wrote:

> * Cannot restrict access to array types. After revoking usage from the
> element type, the error is perhaps a bit misleading. (smallint[] vs
> smallint)
>
> postgres=> create table a (a int2[]);
> ERROR:  permission denied for type smallint[]

This matter was still outstanding.  The problem with fixing this is that
you need to duplicate the array type to element type conversion in two
dozen places.  So I have refactored this into a separate function, which
also takes care of the call to format_type_be, which is equally
duplicated in as many places.

Вложения