How to write a script to analyze and vacuum all the tables in the system catalog?Thanks.

От leaf_yxj
Тема How to write a script to analyze and vacuum all the tables in the system catalog?Thanks.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Guys. Please help me about this.

For postgres database, it looks like we need analyze and vacuum all the
tables periodly.  I need to write a script which can be executed in crontab.
I don't have any clues about that. I only know the command :
analyze tablename;
vacuum tablename;

Please helps.

Thanks.