Re: Fwd: Postgres JDBC, WS and commit

От mephysto
Тема Re: Fwd: Postgres JDBC, WS and commit
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hello newly,
I tried to enable "Non Transacitonal Connection" and my function execute
commit as I want, but at the moment I have some little problems with threads
and I don't know the reason of these problems.

I would to know more about pgConnectionpoolDataSource and pgXADataSource to
set correct datasource in Glassfish connection pool. Where can I find
documentation about these two kind of DataSource?

If I will use a multinode postgres managed by pgpool, which DataSource suits
my needs?

Thanks in advance.

Meph