Re: FreeBSD/alpha

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: FreeBSD/alpha
Дата
Re: FreeBSD/alpha  ("Christopher Kings-Lynne" <chriskl@familyhealth.com.au>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> I have just run 7.2b4 on FreeBSD/alpha.
> The float8 and geometry tests failed.
> I'm not certain how significant the results are.

The float8 difference looks like float8-small-is-zero is not the correct
comparison file for that platform.  Looking in resultmap I see

float8/.*-freebsd=float8-small-is-zero
float8/i.86-.*-openbsd=float8-small-is-zero
float8/i.86-.*-netbsd=float8-small-is-zero

I generally think it suspicious when one of the BSD ports varies from
the other two, and here it would seem that it's wrong for freebsd to
be out of step.  I propose making the entry read

float8/i.86-.*-freebsd=float8-small-is-zero

Any comments from freebsd users out there?  Are there any other freebsd
platforms besides i86 and alpha?  If so, how do they do on this test?