Re: Database designer gone in dev?

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Database designer gone in dev?
Список pgadmin-support

<mailbox://colbec@mail.start.ca/Inbox?number=195204657&messageid=CALDgxVt9_O86XWkgchd-4E34VGEHoqoO%3Di9ZC0_9sa%3DdtwXgng%40mail.gmail.com&uidl=115157466%3A3664%3A1336465582%3A55>
> > to download the rest of the message.*
> >

> You are right, thanks for that link, I was not aware.

I wanted to send you a private email yesterday, but forgot. And then you
beat me to it.

Anyway, we decided to disable it by default because it's not ready to
become available to everyone. As you know, it still needs some (a lot
of?) work, and I didn't find the time to do it. We're near beta time
right now, so this was the right decision to make at this time. I hope
I'll find the time to make it more robust and more useful for the next
release.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info