Re: What is the current status of FOR UPDATE cursors ?

От Hannu Krosing
Тема Re: What is the current status of FOR UPDATE cursors ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Hannu Krosing <hannu@2ndQuadrant.com> writes:
> > What is the current status of FOR UPDATE cursors ?
>
> Same as it's been for a long time: FOR UPDATE [ OF table_name ]
> works fine.

Ok, then it is just documentation fix

currently it is missing from \h declare and docs

hannu@hvost:~/work/pg92$ TESTINST/bin/psql -p 9200 -h /tmp
psql (9.2devel)
Type "help" for help.

hannu=# \h declare
Command:     DECLARE
Syntax:
DECLARE name [ BINARY ] [ INSENSITIVE ] [ [ NO ] SCROLL ]   CURSOR [ { WITH | WITHOUT } HOLD ] FOR query

hannu=#