How to know there is any ODBC Driver installed in the Linux redhat 5.7 server? Thanks

От leaf_yxj
Тема How to know there is any ODBC Driver installed in the Linux redhat 5.7 server? Thanks
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I tried test the ODBC driver. I failed and I was told I should install the
odbc driver manager to configure the ODBC driver first, then I can test the
ODBC drive. And the following ODBC driver were installed on my server :
psqlodbc-08.02.0400  psqlodbc-08.03.0400  psqlodbc-09.00.0200
psqlodbc-08.02.0500  psqlodbc-08.04.0200

Please give me some help of the ODBC driver, Should I install the ODBC
driver manager? something like data direct???

Thanks.

Grace