Re: postgresql log indicate too many execute S_2:COMMIT

От leo xu
Тема Re: postgresql log indicate too many execute S_2:COMMIT
Дата
Список pgsql-general
my postgres version is 9.1.2.my machine is dell R710.3000 sessions
connect to database concurrently,then doing some insert,delete,update.
     your meaning my database bottleneck is disk io slowly.i use local
disk.i know transaction log need to wirte to disk.
     thanks.i will monitor it.