Test ODBC connection failed. Pleae help me to take a look. Thanks.

От leaf_yxj
Тема Test ODBC connection failed. Pleae help me to take a look. Thanks.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
These odbc drivers (psqlodbc-08.02.0400  psqlodbc-08.03.0400
psqlodbc-09.00.0200 psqlodbc-08.02.0500  psqlodbc-08.04.0200) were
installed. But I can't fine where the odbc.ini. After I set up my .odbc.ini.
And setup the driver and driver manager environment variables, I still can't
get the isql command. It still give me the error message that the isql
command can't be found. Please help. Thanks. Grace