How to get the all the activities running during specific time range.Thanks!Plese help!

От leaf_yxj
Тема How to get the all the activities running during specific time range.Thanks!Plese help!
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I was asked to run a report to my boss all the activities running during a
specific time range. I want to create a script to run it. I know I can query
from  pg_stat_activity for my previous postgres version. But I can't find
this system table in 8.2.15. Please help. Thanks. Regards. Grace.