Re: pgAdmin pgScript and ampersand

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: pgAdmin pgScript and ampersand
Список pgadmin-support
VALUES('@myvar');
> pgAdmin hangs when I run the script. The timer at the bottom right of the screen just keeps increasing and I can't
evencancel the script. It is caused by the ampersand in @myvar. Is there something I can do to make it work or it's
reallya bug? I'm using pgAdmin 1.14.0 in OpenSUSE 12.1 Tumbleweed.

Sorry, I thought I already replied to your mail.

So, I tried and you're right. It hangs when you add an ampersand in the
string. There's nothing in the documentation saying you're not allowed
to use an ampersand, so it's clearly a bug. I don't have time right now
to fix it, so I added a ticket to fix this bug later.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info