Re: 9.2 fix: spclocation is gone

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: 9.2 fix: spclocation is gone
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Thu, 2012-04-19 at 21:05 +0300, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> pg_tablespace.spclocation column is gone in PostgreSQL 9.2. It's been
> replaced by pg_tablespace_location(oid) function. Attached is a patch to
> fix a query used by pgAdmin accordingly.
>
> (this started to get on my nerve, as the query is executed every time
> you connect to a database..)

Magnus already took care of this last december, just after commiting his
patch on PostgreSQL. See commit
b80b851a35fdd090b0d5fe9ed43d5563a4f8bd3d. Only on master of course.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: 9.2 fix: spclocation is gone
От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Direct debug dialog hangs in OnSize()