Windows Activestate Perl - Postgres Bug 6204

От Simon Willett
Тема Windows Activestate Perl - Postgres Bug 6204
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have run into trouble with the following bug;
http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/BUG-6204-Using-plperl-functions-generate-crash-td4802111.html#a5629612
which was logged first back in September last year.

I can not find details of when [or if] this bug has been fixed [or accepted
as a bug even] .
This may of course be because I am ignorant of where to look.

Is this just a problem with this release 9.1.1 [windows 32bit], and would my
solution be to upgrade?

I am a little loath to do this, as this is a production server.....

Simon Willett
--
c++; /* this makes c bigger but returns the old value */