Re: ambuild parameters

От david.hoksza@seznam.cz
Тема Re: ambuild parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for answering, it was a good guess, I really didn't mark it,
but unfortunately it didn't solve my problem. It still falls down,
when I try to access the argument.
But it seems strange to me, that converting to Relation is OK:

Relation index_rel = (Relation) PG_GETARG_POINTER(1);

and also that comparing to NULL is OK:

if (index_rel == NULL).

Obviously the problem comes, when touching inside the structure in
RelationGetNumberOfBlocks.

I'm running it on Windows XP, but i guess that should be no problem in
this case?
Don't you have possibly any other ideas? I'm implementing a framework
for indexing into PG as my diploma work, so it's quite importatnt to
me...

Thanks,
       David Hoksza