Re: BUG #15572: Misleading message reported by "Drop function operation" on DB with functions having same name

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15572: Misleading message reported by "Drop function operation" on DB with functions having same name
Дата
Ответ на Re: BUG #15572: Misleading message reported by "Drop functionoperation" on DB with functions having same name  (David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com>)
Ответы Re: BUG #15572: Misleading message reported by "Drop functionoperation" on DB with functions having same name  (David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
David Rowley <david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> Updated patch attached again.  This time due to a newly added call to
> LookupFuncName()  in 1fb57af92.

Hmm ... I'd not looked at this before, but now that I do, the new API
for LookupFuncName seems mighty confused, or at least confusingly
documented.  It's not clear what the combinations of the flags actually
do, or why you'd want to use them.

I wonder whether you'd be better off replacing the two bools with an
enum, or something like that.