Re: Regarding column reordering project for GSoc 2012

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Regarding column reordering project for GSoc 2012
Дата
Re: Regarding column reordering project for GSoc 2012
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Atri Sharma's message of lun mar 19 16:20:09 -0300 2012:

> I was just going through PGfoundry and I think I will be able to work
> on the PL/Java project.Please let me know If I can proceed further on
> ot for GSOC and also,if currently there is any work that needs to be
> done on PL/java.

Hm, I'm not sure on PL/Java.  As far as I know, it is a dead project.
But maybe I'm wrong and somebody can mentor you to do something useful
with it -- there are so many advancements in PLs that I'm sure there
must be something that can be done with PL/Java.

Did you have a look at the TODO list? http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo