Re: query planner does not canonicalize infix operators

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: query planner does not canonicalize infix operators
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On mån, 2012-03-12 at 13:04 -0700, Daniel Farina wrote:
> On the more constructive side, if I were to till the fields to change
> this aspect of the optimizer, is there any interest in rectifying the
> operator-function confusion?

I once proposed to do that [1], but there was not much enthusiasm
elsewhere.  I still think it'd be worthwhile, for the reasons you
mentioned.  But it would be a lot of detail work.

[1] http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/1309640525.26660.22.camel@vanquo.pezone.net