Re: BUG

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: BUG
Список pgadmin-support
On Fri, 2012-03-09 at 15:14 -0800, Cecil Eduardo Campos Costa wrote:
> When I open a query window and type a open brace ({) or a open bracket
> ([) it doesnt work with the spanish keyboard in Macintosh, so I have
> to type in a separated editor and then copy and paste it.
> I use PGAdmin from 3 or 4 years ago and with different mac os x
> (leopard, snow leopard, etc...) and those keys never worked in those
> environments.

Works for me but I don't own a spanish keyboard. It seems related to
this issue (http://trac.wxwidgets.org/ticket/9663), IOW a wxWidgets
issue. Unfortunately, I'm not sure we can do something about it.

PS: keep the replies to the list and, please, don't top-post.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info