Re: archive_cleanup_command recovery.conf Standby server error

От chinnaobi
Тема Re: archive_cleanup_command recovery.conf Standby server error
Дата
Re: archive_cleanup_command recovery.conf Standby server error  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi Adrian,

The pg_archivecleanup.exe is already installed with postgresql 9.1, it is
under bin folder. I tried manually to run the command pg_archivecleanup.exe
\\\\10.1.18.16\\DB_Stream_Share\\ %r -- it didnt recognize the path
pg_archivecleanup.exe \\10.1.18.16\DB_Stream_Share\ %r --it didnt recognize
the path

I gave this path directly in the recovery.conf yet the same, there is
something missing ..

What is that ? please help me around this ..