Re: Format of raw files

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Format of raw files
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Rosario Borda's message of vie feb 24 09:47:01 -0300 2012:
> Good morning to all. First I apologize for my English.
> After a HD crash I have recovered a portion of the data in binary
> files of postgres, carving it from the HD. But I do not know the
> format of these files, and find difficult to translate it and / or
> import.
> Many thanks for your attention, and for your help.

These may be useful:

http://www.commandprompt.com/blogs/alvaro_herrera/2012/02/another_day_another_recovery/
http://www.commandprompt.com/blogs/alvaro_herrera/2011/03/recovering_a_lost-and-found_database/

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Runtime SHAREDIR for testing CREATE EXTENSION
От: Marko Kreen
Сообщение: Re: Let's drop V2 protocol