[pgadmin-support] pgAdmin 4 starts with messy screen

От Аркадий Нозик
Тема [pgadmin-support] pgAdmin 4 starts with messy screen
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello!

I have installed PosgreSQL 9.6.2 along with pgAdmin 4 v1.2. Installation process seems to complete OK.
When starting pgAdmin I got this screen and cannot get any further.

Searching for this problem through the internet had no success.
I have Windows 7 64bit with Java 64bit version 8 update 121.
Any advice, please?
--
best regards,
Arkady

Avast logo

Это сообщение проверено на вирусы антивирусом Avast.

Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] Fwd: where is the Graphical Query Builder onpgAdmin 4 v1.1 for Mac
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin-support] Fwd: where is the Graphical Query Builder on pgAdmin 4 v1.1 for Mac