Re: \Copy and "Copy With Headers" -- every day these bug me.

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: \Copy and "Copy With Headers" -- every day these bug me.
Re: \Copy and "Copy With Headers" -- every day these bug me.  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Ashesh,

On Mon, 2012-02-20 at 10:20 +0530, Ashesh Vashi wrote:
> [...]
> I think - we should have some default values in some text controls.
> i.e. Delimiter, Quote, Escape

We can do exactly like the frmExport window: replacing text control with
combobox. Comboboxes will have some usual values (like tab, comma, etc
for delimiter), but offer the possibility to change them by anything a
user would like.

I was also wondering if this window should offer a way to export the
contents of a table (in which case, it would also be available for
foreign tables, and views).

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

Сообщение: Re: \Copy and "Copy With Headers" -- every day these bug me.
Сообщение: Re: \Copy and "Copy With Headers" -- every day these bug me.