Re: postgresql90-server package for RHEL5

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: postgresql90-server package for RHEL5
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, 2012-02-15 at 18:28 -0800, John R Pierce wrote:
> the repoview on that site seems somewhat broken.

It is not *broken*. It just lists the final 20 packages. As written
there, "Please go to the navigation menu on the top right for full set
of packages."

Still, this is not the first complaint that I got about this. Magnus was
pestering me well enough for changing it. Let me try to do something
before the next minor update releases. It is just a matter of changing a
python kid template.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ