Re: Performance of pgAdmin 14 Beta 2

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Performance of pgAdmin 14 Beta 2
Список pgadmin-support
On Wed, 2012-02-01 at 10:51 +0000, Kieran McCusker wrote:
> Sorry
>
> A slip of the mind - I'm actually using 1.14.1 - I had just checked the
> development log before sending to see if a fix or problem was reported
> in 14.2.

OK.

> I'm not sure what you mean by "This kind of trigger shouldn't be
> displayed. It's fixed in the source code, but not yet available to the
> general public."? Should pgAdmin have suppressed these?

Suppressed? like deleted? no. They are system triggers, so pgAdmin
shouldn't display them in the SQL pane.

Can you try with the last dev release? (meaning you'll have to compile
it). If you can't, wan you send me (privately) your schema, so that I
can try to see what's going on? thanks.

PS: please, don't top-post.

--
Guillaume