Re: Custom Auto Vacuum factors

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Custom Auto Vacuum factors
Список pgadmin-support
On Wed, 2012-02-01 at 09:02 +0100, bdmytrak@eranet.pl wrote:
> Hi,
> I executed SQL like this one:
> ALTER TABLE "public"."tblTest" SET (
> autovacuum_vacuum_scale_factor = 0.002,
> autovacuum_analyze_scale_factor = 0.001
> );
> to set custom autovacuum parameters. pgAdmin in table property tab shows 0 for vacuum and analyze scale factors
insteadof 0.002 and 0.001. Script for table is generated properly:

> WITH (
> OIDS=FALSE,
> autovacuum_enabled=true,
> autovacuum_vacuum_scale_factor=0.002,
> autovacuum_analyze_scale_factor=0.001,
> toast.autovacuum_enabled=true
> );
> pgAdmin III 1.14.1 on Windows 7.

I don't have the issue. It displays the right value. Widgets are
disabled because I didn't set autovacuum_enabled. What I find weird is
that you have autovacuum_enabled and toast.autovacuum_enabled set to
true with only the SQL script you showed. I don't have that. I only have
it if I execute also :

ALTER TABLE "public"."tblTest" SET (
autovacuum_enabled = true,
autovacuum_vacuum_scale_factor = 0.002,
autovacuum_analyze_scale_factor = 0.001,
toast.autovacuum_enabled = true
);

What version of PostgreSQL do you use? on which OS?

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

От: "bdmytrak@eranet.pl"
Сообщение: Custom Auto Vacuum factors
От: Kieran McCusker
Сообщение: Performance of pgAdmin 14 Beta 2