Re: Fundraising at SCALE report

Список
Период
Сортировка
От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Fundraising at SCALE report
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Дерево обсуждения
Fundraising at SCALE report  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Fundraising at SCALE report  (Josh Berkus, )
 Re: Fundraising at SCALE report  (Alvaro Herrera, )
  Re: Fundraising at SCALE report  (Josh Berkus, )
   Re: Fundraising at SCALE report  (Alvaro Herrera, )
    Re: Fundraising at SCALE report  (Josh Berkus, )
     Re: Fundraising at SCALE report  (Alvaro Herrera, )
  Re: Fundraising at SCALE report  (Joe Conway, )
Excerpts from Josh Berkus's message of mar ene 31 17:19:00 -0300 2012:

> > I'm not.  My point is not where the money from the fundraising *goes to*;
> > my point is *whence* the money for the shirts *comes*.
>
> Ah, ok.
>
> Well, the shirts were actually purchased a couple of years ago, before
> pg.US had any funds ... these are the generic blue "PostgreSQL" shirts.

Oh, I understand.  I withdraw my complaint then.

--
Álvaro Herrera <>