Re: Fundraising at SCALE report

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Fundraising at SCALE report
Дата
Re: Fundraising at SCALE report
Список pgsql-advocacy
Excerpts from Josh Berkus's message of mar ene 31 00:21:59 -0300 2012:

> Since the shirts and posters were paid out of SPI funds, rather than
> pg.US, I think it makes sense to donate that money to pg.US.  I'm
> combining it with an earlier $70 raised at an SFPUG meeting using the
> posters.

It seems a bit funny that funds for US activities come from SPI.  Isn't
pg.us the one that receives most donations from American people
nowadays?

I'm troubled because while I can probably ask for funding from SPI for,
say, PGCon travel reimbursement, it's unlikely that I will be able to
request anything from pg.us.

Сообщение: Re: Fundraising at SCALE report
Сообщение: Re: Fundraising at SCALE report