Re: Copy & Re-copy of DB

От sivapostgres@yahoo.com
Тема Re: Copy & Re-copy of DB
Дата
Список pgsql-general
So the solution to the issue will be

1.  Backup a DB using PGDUMP from 1st server.
2.  Restore the DB in 2nd server.
3.  Make required changes in the 2nd server.
4.  Backup that DB using PGDUMP from 2nd server.
5.  Delete / Rename that DB in the 1st server
6.  Restore that DB in the 1st server.
7.  Work again in the 1st server.

Is this the best way to carry out this process?

Happiness Always
BKR Sivaprakash