error "permission denied for relation" on postgresql 9.0.6 during CREATE TABLE

От Giuseppe Sacco
Тема error "permission denied for relation" on postgresql 9.0.6 during CREATE TABLE
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,
I get this error while executing a CREATE TABLE statement.
This is my CREATE statement:

CREATE TABLE agenzia.BarcodeByDocumentInfo (docId VARCHAR(17) NOT NULL,defaultOp VARCHAR(10) NOT NULL DEFAULT
'Append',CONSTRAINTBcByDocInfo_pk PRIMARY KEY (docId),CONSTRAINT BcByDoc_defOp_ck            CHECK ( defaultOp =
'Append'OR defaultOp = 'Overwrite' ),CONSTRAINT BcByDoc_docId_fk FOREIGN KEY(docId)            REFERENCES
agenzia.Documents(docId)
);

When I execute it on postgresql 9.0.6 I get this messages:

NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will create implicit index "bcbydocinfo_pk" for table "barcodebydocumentinfo"
ERROR:  permission denied for relation documents

So, if I understand correctly the error message, this is a missing
permission a table "documents" that is only used in my CREATE STATEMENT
on a FOREIGN KEY constraint.

This is table "documents":

neos=> \d agenzia.documents                        Table "agenzia.documents"    Column     |         Type          |
       Modifiers

----------------+-----------------------+----------------------------------docid          | character varying(17) | not
nulldescription   | character varying(45) | protid         | character varying(50) | iscommondata   | character(5)
   | not null default 'FALSE'::bpchartobecrypted    | character(5)          | not null default
'FALSE'::bpcharislistofvalues| character(5)          | not null default 'FALSE'::bpcharisfulltext     | character(5)
     | not null default 'FALSE'::bpchar

[...]
Check constraints:
[...]
Foreign-key constraints:
[...]
Referenced by:
[...]

I am owner of table "documents":

neos=> \dt agenzia.documents         List of relationsSchema  |   Name    | Type  | Owner
---------+-----------+-------+-------agenzia | documents | table | neos
(1 row)

I read the documentation about postgresql 9.0 and it seems the error
message is about permission "x". As you may see "x" is among my
permissions:

neos=> \dp agenzia.documents                              Access privilegesSchema  |   Name    | Type  |  Access
privileges  | Column access privileges

neos=arwdDxt/neos  +|         |           |       | agenzia_r=arwdt/neos |

(1 row)

Do you have suggestion about this problem?

I thank you very much,
Giuseppe

От: "Emre Hasegeli"
Сообщение: Re: [bug] Execute pgScript Returns Error Without Executing The Query
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: [bug] Execute pgScript Returns Error Without Executing The Query