Re: Drop schema/Create new schema SIGSEGV - pgadmin3 git version

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Drop schema/Create new schema SIGSEGV - pgadmin3 git version
Список pgadmin-support
On Thu, 2012-01-12 at 23:35 +0100, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-01-12 at 18:29 +0100, Vladimir Kokovic wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > If I try to drop or create new schema 'Program received signal
> > SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault' happened.
> >
> > Problem is in the line 51 of pgadmin3/pgadmin/ctl/ctlDefaultSecurityPanel.cpp.
> >
> > Should be: if (conn && conn->BackendMinimumVersion(9, 2))
> >

> Nope. This will simply not display the tab, and we don't want that.
> There is a bug to fix, but that's not the good way to fix it: we want to
> keep the tab. So, we need to understand why conn isn't available at this
> time.
>
> But thanks for your report.

Fixed. We handle this the same way than with dlgDatabase. IOW, we don't
display the tab if we don't have the node. Kind of like you did but in
another way.

It would need a major refactor to do otherwise.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info