Re: Upgrade Postgres 8.4SS >> 9.1

От shitake
Тема Re: Upgrade Postgres 8.4SS >> 9.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ok ive come a little further.

I changed the user to the administrator and now my output looks like this.

D:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\9.1\bin>pg_upgrade -d "D:/Program
Files/PostgresPlus
/8.4SS/data" -D "D:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/9.1/data" -b "D:/Program
Files/Post
gresPlus/8.4SS/bin" -B "D:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/9.1/bin" -p 5432 -P 5433
-u
postgres
Performing Consistency Checks
-----------------------------
Checking current, bin, and data directories                 ok
Checking cluster versions                                   ok
Checking database user is a superuser                       ok
Checking for prepared transactions                          ok
Checking for reg* system oid user data types                ok
Checking for contrib/isn with bigint-passing mismatch       ok
Checking for large objects                                  ok
Creating catalog dump                                       ok

There were problems executing ""D:/Program
Files/PostgresPlus/8.4SS/bin/pg_ctl"
-w -l "nul" -D "D:/Program Files/PostgresPlus/8.4SS/data"  stop >> "nul"
2>&1"
Failure, exiting

D:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\9.1\bin>

What could be the reason that the server can't be started ?!