pgoledb transaction error

От gato pardo
Тема pgoledb transaction error
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi:
    I am moving my data from windows-mssql  to Linux-postgresql, but I'am
still accessing the data from windows using pgoledb - in order to have
compatibility with he old system. Everything is working ok, except when
transactions are involved.

    Examining in this list I found the same kind of error I am having at
this moment:
       "Error message: Unspecified error
       Engine Used: PgOleDb
       Error type : commit failed"
  I did not find what solution was found.
  Can anyone help me with, at least, some tips ?

Thanks  in advance

 Felipe