Re: updated emacs configuration

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: updated emacs configuration
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I see I already asked about entab -s 3.  Let me see how hard it would be
> to modify entab.

TBH I'm not sure we should be changing pgindent at this late date, even if
there is a good fix for its minor annoyances.  When you changed its wrap
behavior in 8.1, I spent the next several years cursing that decision
every time I had to back-patch something, because it caused apply failures
for just about every nontrivial patch.  Doing what we're talking about
here would be just as bad.

Сообщение: Re: updated emacs configuration
Сообщение: Re: updated emacs configuration