Re: TRUNCATE privilages visibility in pgAdmin

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: TRUNCATE privilages visibility in pgAdmin
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

On Fri, 2011-12-09 at 10:57 +0100, bdmytrak@eranet.pl wrote:
[...]
> I have noticed there is no possibility to add/check/revoke TRUCNATE privilege on table using GUI flags.
> There is no flag TRUNCATE in privilege list and it is not visible in SQL script window too.
> The only way to see TRUNCATE privilege is to check table properties and look for "D" privilage in the ACL.
> It is not possible to manage this privilage using Privilege Wizard (on "Tables" node), but I have noticed it is
possibleto manage default TRUNCATE privileges for database and schema.

> pgAdmin 1.14.1 - Windows XP 32bit

You're right. I guess we forgot to support the new TRUNCATE permission
(new as in "new in 8.4"... ugh...).

I just commited a patch to have that in the next release.

Thanks for reminding us about this permission.

Regards.

--
Guillaume http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info http://www.dalibo.com

От: "Vjacheslav A."
Сообщение: pgadmin - problems with servers treeview
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin error - sql window