Re: Notes on implementing URI syntax for libpq

От Alexander Shulgin
Тема Re: Notes on implementing URI syntax for libpq
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Florian Weimer's message of Thu Nov 24 16:31:29 +0200 2011:

> I plan to add UNIX Domain socket support to the JDBC driver.
> Eventually, the JDK will expose UNIX Domain sockets to Java code, too
> (they are already used internally for management functions).

Do you maybe plan to support "user:pw@host" syntax too? :-)

Apparently, that would make people happier, also JDBC and libpq URIs will become fully compatible (eventually.)

--
Alex