Re: Notes on implementing URI syntax for libpq

От Alexander Shulgin
Тема Re: Notes on implementing URI syntax for libpq
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Alvaro Herrera's message of Thu Nov 24 15:21:49 +0200 2011:

> I think the question is allowing the URI to specify a service.

Huh?  The service definitions are read from a local pg_service.conf, and are specified by setting PGSERVICE (and
PGSERVICEFILE)environment variables, no?

What would you do with such URI if you need to other people to connect to the same service?  Send them URI along with
thepg_service.conf?

Or are we talking about different things completely?

Сообщение: Re: Making TEXT NUL-transparent
Сообщение: Re: Making TEXT NUL-transparent