Re: Notes on implementing URI syntax for libpq

От Alexander Shulgin
Тема Re: Notes on implementing URI syntax for libpq
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Robert Haas's message of Thu Nov 24 13:57:17 +0200 2011:

> I think it would be really weird not to support user:pw@host:port.  You can presumably also support the JDBC style
forbackward compatibility, but I don't think we should adopt that syntax as project standard.

Well, I don't believe JDBC syntax is ideal either, but I don't recall any better option proposed in the original
discussion:http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2011-03/msg01945.php

Do you suggest that we should reconsider?

--
Alex

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Notes on implementing URI syntax for libpq
От: Richard Huxton
Сообщение: Re: Time bug with small years