HTSQL 2.2 RC1 : a high-level query language

От Clark C. Evans
Тема HTSQL 2.2 RC1 : a high-level query language
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
Today we announce a release candidate for HTSQL 2.2,
a high-level query language for relational databases.
HTSQL is specifically designed for data analysts & web
developers and makes writing and maintaining complex
queries a pleasure.  HTSQL can be used as a command-line
utility or as a web service.

In this release we added a beautiful query editor with
syntax highlighting & completion.  We also implemented
a new configuration system to provide granular meta-data
customization and calculated table attributes for
commonly used query fragments.

  Homepage: http://htsql.org
  Download: http://htsql.org/download.html
  Source: http://bitbucket.org/prometheus/htsql

For a detailed list of changes, see
http://htsql.org/blog/htsql-2.2-rc1.html

Let's us know if you have any questions!

Clark C. Evans & Kirill Simonov

  HTSQL -- A Query Language for the Accidental Programmer

HTSQL ("Hyper Text Structured Query Language") is a high-level query
language for relational databases.   The target audience for HTSQL is
the accidental programmer -- one who is not a SQL expert, yet needs a
usable, comprehensive query tool for data access and reporting.

HTSQL is also a web service which takes a request via HTTP, translates
it into a SQL query, executes the query against a relational database,
and returns the results in a format requested by the user agent (JSON,
CSV, HTML, etc.).

Use of HTSQL with open source databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite) is
royalty free under BSD-style conditions.  Use of HTSQL with proprietary
database systems (Oracle, Microsoft SQL) requires a commercial license.
See ``LICENSE`` for details.

For more information,

    http://htsql.org/
        The HTSQL homepage

    http://htsql.org/doc/introduction.html
        Get taste of HTSQL

    http://htsql.org/doc/tutorial.html
        The HTSQL tutorial

    http://bitbucket.org/prometheus/htsql
        HTSQL source code

    irc://irc.freenode.net#htsql
        IRC chat in #htsql on freenode

        The mailing list for users of HTSQL

HTSQL is copyright by Prometheus Research, LLC.  HTSQL is written
by Clark C. Evans <cce@clarkevans.com> and Kirill Simonov
<xi@resolvent.net>.

Generous support for HTSQL was provided by the Simons Foundation.
This material is also based upon work supported by the National
Science Foundation under Grant #0944460.

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления: