Re: Cannot connect pgagent to remote postgres server host

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Cannot connect pgagent to remote postgres server host
Список pgadmin-support
On Wed, 2011-11-09 at 04:58 -0800, raiza wrote:
> My database server is installed on remote host (debian lenny)
> (192.168.11.209) and I installed pgAdmin III on Windows XP (192.168.11.156).
> When installing pgAgent following the steps in
> http://www.pgadmin.org/docs/1.8/pgagent-install.html that is "C:\Program
> Files\pgAdmin III\pgAgent" INSTALL pgAgent -u someuser -p somepassword
> hostaddr=192.168.11.209 dbname=postgres user=postgres, the service is
> installed. But when starting the service it sent me a system error 1069 has
> occured.
> What might be wrong?

A quick google search tells me that you might have to execute the
service with a standard user.

--
Guillaume http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info http://www.dalibo.com

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Comments for columns are read-only (when creating new column)