Re: Option "Nulls First" in the ordering screen.

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Option "Nulls First" in the ordering screen.
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Thu, 2011-10-27 at 17:39 -0200, Vinicius Santos wrote:
> > And? I don't get your point here. The version it first appeared doesn't
> > affect the UI.
> >

> Ok. But for versions < 8.3, I disable the radiobox, right?

Yes. Our UI guideline is to disable (and not hide) widgets when the
option is not available (whatever the reason).

--
Guillaume
  http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

Сообщение: Re: Option "Nulls First" in the ordering screen.
Сообщение: Re: Option "Nulls First" in the ordering screen.