Re: [pgAdmin III] #340: Allow the display of the results of more than one query

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: [pgAdmin III] #340: Allow the display of the results of more than one query
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Sun, 2011-10-23 at 05:17 +0200, Vladimir Kokovic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Suppose that each query has its own tab, which has a title, info, and
> the result set, scanner is used to provide info.

Sure, I get that. What I'm wondering is "so much code for just that?".
Not worth it in my opinion.

--
Guillaume
  http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

От: "pgAdmin Trac"
Сообщение: Re: [pgAdmin III] #13: Pasting from apps on Mac OS X doesn't always work