Re: [pgAdmin III] #340: Allow the display of the results of more than one query

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: [pgAdmin III] #340: Allow the display of the results of more than one query
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Sat, 2011-10-08 at 22:27 +0200, Vladimir Kokovic wrote:
> Hi,
>
> So you think to put in the tab info '13. query of 20 ' instead of  query text ?

I don't get what you mean. If you're talking about tabs' titles, I gues
they would "Results #1" for first query, "Results #2" for second query,
etc.

And please, don't top-post. It makes the whole thread hard to read.

--
Guillaume
  http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

Сообщение: Re: [pgAdmin III] #340: Allow the display of the results of more than one query
Сообщение: Re: [pgAdmin III] #340: Allow the display of the results of more than one query