Re: ENUM type script in pgAdmin 1.14.0

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: ENUM type script in pgAdmin 1.14.0
Список pgadmin-support
On Sun, 2011-09-25 at 23:13 +0200, bdmytrak@eranet.pl wrote:
> Hi All,
> I think there is a bug in "CREATE" script for ENUM types created in public schema.
> When You execute command:
> CREATE TYPE public."MyEnum" AS ENUM
> ('first','second', 'middle', 'last');
> and You use "Create Script" functionality in pgAdmin, the script looks like this:
> -- Type: " MyEnum "
> -- DROP TYPE " MyEnum ";
> CREATE TYPE " MyEnum " AS ENUM
> (' first ',
> ' second ',
> ' middle ',
> ' last ' );
> ALTER TYPE " MyEnum "
> OWNER TO postgres;
> It seems there is no schema qualified name. It appears regardles search_patch setting. I've tried in different schema
andevery thing was OK.

It works for me. I get this:

CREATE TYPE "a b"."a strange datatype" AS ENUM  ('a',   'b',   'c',   'd');

if the schema "a b" is not in my search_path (at connection time).

> This is my fist post, so please don't yell on me ;)

We don't yell at people (at lest, most of the time :) ).

--
Guillaume http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info http://www.dalibo.com